Secure your tiny home journey,
Download our Insurance & Registration Guide!

You need to be prepared, and know what to do to make sure the Tiny House RV is registered & insured once it arrives!

Registration & Insurance

"An ounce of Prevention is worth a pound of Cure"


Once the tiny house arrives to you, you will need to register it, and have it insured!

Our Insurance & Registration Guide helps to steer you in the right direction by showing you what you need to plan for in terms of insurance, and what you will need to bring with you to register and insure your tiny house!

Download and Start Using our Insurance & Registration Guide For:

Join the many tiny house enthusiasts who have downloaded this Guide, and been prepared for all possible scenarios!

Frequently Asked Questions about Insurance

Some insurance providers will not insure an RV if someone is living in it full time, as most traditional RVs are for recreational use. That being said, this really depends on your insurance provider and the coverage they will offer. This may mean that you may need to contact several insurance providers. There are some insurance providers that do have actual Tiny House Policies, in which case they can provide you more information on this. 

If we are arranging the transport for you, our transport company carries insurance while it is in transport. Once the tiny house has been delivered to you, you will then need to register it into your name. You don’t need insurance (for transport) until you go to move the tiny house on the road again. You will however wish to get it insured for being parked. See our guide for more info on Parked RV/Park model insurance!